Graeme Biddle came to Australia in 2004 to set up his own design studio incorporating:
Corporate Identity including:
- Corporate Identity including:
- Full range of Marketing Material
- Website Creation/Maintenance in conjunction with Spin Design
- Comic Strips
- Website characters, icons
- Colourful, engaging Instruction Manuals, Catalogues, MS Word Documents (templates) specifically tailored to your requirements
- Art as Therapy for Corporations
- Art as Therapy for Special Needs
- Live Caricaturing and Caricatures from Photographs both hand-illustrated and Digital
- Lean-to-draw Workshops
- Having been in the Media Industry for more than 30 years, working in cutting edge campaign concepts and designs, Graeme is renowned for putting his “heart and soul” into each task he is associated with and this can be seen clearly in all aspects of his work.
Graeme is able to combine his Artistic talents into Corporate Identity which in turn produces unique results. Not just a Designer, Graeme’s artistic talents go beyond the norm. His love of art began at a very young age and was further developed by attending Auckland University of Technology (Diploma of Graphic Art); Hanna Barbera (background artist) where he was involved with the Smurf cartoon series amongst other major cartoon tasks.
In addition to his artistic talents, Graeme also has credited to his name a Statement of Achievement II in Christian Ministry and Biblical Studies as well as a Certificate of Attendance in Art as Therapy which enables him to help troubled youths.
Give us a go….Graeme will meet with you to discuss your requirements and do an on-the-spot quick illustration representation of what he envisages – obligation free!